For SharePoint Administrators
Ensure your App Catalog exists
- If necessary, flow Step 1 from the instructions from Microsoft to create an App Catalog.
- We recommend creating it with a URL such as "/sites/apps"
Steps to download and install the Aardvark application into SharePoint
- Download file from here
- Visit SharePoint Online App Catalog
- Go to Apps for SharePoint
- Drag file into catalog
- If prompted, check the box "Make this solution available to all sites in the organization"
- Ensure the sppkg file is selected:
- Select the Files tab from the ribbon
- Hit Sync to Teams
- Your users will be able to add the Aardvark Sales for Teams to Channels in their Teams:
For Microsoft Teams Users
A final step is to deploy Aardvark into Microsoft Teams
- Launch your Microsoft Teams application
- From within any 'Team' click the '+' symbol to add a tab
- Select the 'Aardvark Sales for Teams' entry from the list of 'Tabs for your team'
Enjoy using your version of Aardvark within Microsoft Teams