End-User Licence Agreement (EULA) of Aardvark Sales for Teams
· Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Aardvark Sales for Teams software. It provides a licence to use the Aardvark Sales for Teams software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
· This End-User Licence Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and JFDI Consulting Ltd.
· This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our Aardvark Sales for Teams software ("Software") directly from JFDI Consulting Ltd or indirectly through a JFDI Consulting Ltd authorised reseller or distributor (a "Reseller").
· If you register for a free trial of the Aardvark Sales for Teams software, this EULA agreement will also govern that trial. By clicking "accept" or installing and/or using the Aardvark Sales for Teams software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
· If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
· This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by JFDI Consulting Ltd herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any JFDI Consulting Ltd updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
In this EULA the expressions below shall have the meaning assigned to them in this clause, unless the context requires otherwise:
§ “Activate” turning the Trial version into the Full version of the same application with the Licence Key provided by JFDI Consulting Ltd;
§ “JFDI” JFDI Consulting Ltd, Unit 2 Fairway Business Centre, Westergate Road, Brighton BN2 4JZ. VAT number: GB 777 4171 00;
§ “Documentation” the detailed information about the Software, its features and the system requirements as made available on the website of JFDI Consulting Ltd, as amended from time to time;
§ “Licence Key” a unique code provided by JFDI, which enables You to activate the Trial version or Full version by entering the code into the Software and to subsequently use the Software during the applicable licence term;
§ “Full version” the licence for the Software for the term specified on the webpage of the store where You purchase the licence, or in any applicable agreement concerning the purchase of the licence (as stand-alone product or as part of a subscription) to Use the Software;
§ “Open Source Software” any software that requires as a condition of use, copying, modification and/or distribution of such software that such software or other software incorporated into,
derived from or distributed with such software (a) be disclosed or distributed in source code form, and (b) be licenced for the purpose of making and/or distributing derivative works, and (c) be redistributable at no charge;
§ “Software” any software application and/or all of the contents of the files and/or other media, including software setup files, licenced to You by JFDI, including any Updates;
§ “Trial version” the licence for the Software for the term of 15 days to Use the Software for the sole purpose of testing and evaluating the Software;
§ “Updates” any modified versions and updates of, and additions to the Software (excluding upgrades of the Software);
§ “Use” access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using the Software in accordance with the documentation;
§ “You” you, the final and ultimate user of the Software or the authorised representative of a company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of the Software, and the company or other legal entity that will be the final and ultimate user of the Software, if applicable.
2. Licence Grant:
2.1 JFDI hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Aardvark Sales for Teams software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
3. Permittance / Restrictions
3.1 You are permitted to load the Aardvark Sales for Teams software (for example a PC, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum requirements of the Aardvark Sales for Teams software.
3.2 You may Use the Software on one computer only, unless You have purchased (a) more than one Full version or Trial version. In the event You have purchased a volume licence or more than one Full version or Trial version, the number of computers You may Use the Software on shall not exceed the number of the Full version or Trial version purchased. If You exceed the limit, JFDI may block the Licence Key.
3.3 Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things.
You are not permitted to:
3.4 Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose;
3.5 Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party;
3.6 Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law;
3.7 Use the Software for any purpose that JFDI considers is a breach of this EULA agreement;
4. Intellectual Property and Ownership:
4.1 JFDI at all times retains ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of JFDI.
4.2 JFDI reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
5.1 This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to JFDI.
5.2 JFDI is entitled to terminate the Full version or Trial version by blocking the Licence Key during the licence term with immediate effect and without prior notice in the event You fail to comply with the terms in this EULA, in the event You fail to pay Your subscription fee for the Licence Key within the applicable payment term, or in the event JFDI is required to do so by law or an order of an applicable court.
5.3 It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licences granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
6. Governing Law:
6.1 This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.